Thursday, May 13, 2010

ToySmith Garden Tote with Tools


Our grand-daughter just loves her new tools. When our grand-daughter received her tool kit as a birthday present, she wnet wild over it. Cute but not for serious gardening. We moved to a house with quite a bit of property so I bought this for my kids. For younger gardeners. The item was smaller than expected, however it is a well made product and very suitable for the 5 years and younger group. Gardening Granddaughter. I haven't given this gift to my 7 year old grand daughter yet, it is for Christmas. Gardening for Little People. I purchased this garden tool kit and tote for a 6 year old who loves to work in the yard. Such a great toy, I will use it myself. This "toy" is the real thing. Eh. The picture make it look quite a bit bigger and like it has more stuff with it than it actually does. Chosen by a Montessori supply catalog. I don't own this yet, but thought I'd leave a note here saying that the "Child of the World" catalog of products for Montessori schools (I've just been perusing their latest catalog) lists this as their choice for an excellent gardening set for ages 3-6. Garden Tot. The item purchased was of superior quality to what I had found in my local Target, and the delivery was extremely fast. Perfect way to get your kids outside and have fun! I bought this for my friend's daughter as a gift.

For Budding Little Gardeners. My husband and I plant a vegetable garden every year and since our daughter was an infant she expressed an interest in helping Daddy in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment